Header image

Luck be a lady.

Posted by Anna Kate Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Last Wednesday I received another Christmas present early.  Can you believe it?  This time, I have the lovely ladies over at Fashionably Bombed to thank (and Lady Luck).  If you have never checked out their wildly fun site, (in which case, do so now!) you are really missing out.  I stumbled across them sometime last week through another blogger right in the midst of their 12 Days of Christmas Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway.


The only requirements for entering were "liking" their Facebook page and Lilly Pulitzer's, (which you can find here and here) and by sharing something about the holiday season (this was slightly different each day).  I rarely win giveaways, but I figured it couldn't hurt to enter.  If you know me, then you know how deep my love for Lilly Pulitzer goes...and you can imagine how thrilled I was when I received an email from the Fashionably Bombed girls telling me that I had won this fabulous necklace!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you to both the Fashionably Bombed girls and Lilly Pulitzer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment