Header image

Mississippi girl.

Posted by Anna Kate Friday, August 1, 2014

At least once a year I think to myself, "I'm going to start blogging again."
Not sure how long it will last this time, but for now, here goes nothing.
---

I looked down at my calendar today and was shocked that August 1 was already here. This seemed like the perfect time to get back to the blog. 

Tomorrow I hit the dusty trail for Starkville, Mississippi and I could not be more excited! This weekend will be the first-ever statewide recruitment workshop for all of the ADPi chapters in Mississippi (aka Delta Sigma Chapter // Ole Miss, Epsilon Eta Chapter // Mississippi State, and Eta Zeta Chapter // Southern Miss).

I have been fortunate enough to work with a group of ADPi volunteers over the past few months whose focus has been these three chapters (affectionately referred to as Team Mississippi). Our efforts will come to a head this weekend as we help prepare these women (in person!) for Formal Recruitment.
Team Mississippi with members of Delta Sigma Chapter
I cannot wait to finally put a face to a name for many of these collegians + advisors we have spent countless hours talking with, and for some much needed sister time! <>


Blog post title: "Mississippi Girl" by Faith Hill. // Heather K. and Leslie F. truly understand how much this song means to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment