As I added to my LC roll call all of the university names that I have traveled to since August, I began to really reflect on this semester. I can't believe that in only four months I have...
made 14 chapter visits,
gone on 2 extension presentations,
traveled to 11 different states,
and MET HUNDREDS OF SISTERS!
and MET HUNDREDS OF SISTERS!
As corny as it may sound, it truly is the amazing Alpha Delta Pi ladies that I have had the pleasure of meeting that made this semester so memorable. When I look back on these past four months, it isn't the states or cities I visited that immediately come to mind -- it's the feeling I got every time my sisters opened up their chapter house/dorm room and immediately made me feel at home...who made me feel like a part of their own chapter sisterhood, even if only for a few days. These are the things that mean the most. And it is because of each and every one of my sisters that I've met on the road that I am continually reminded why this job is so valuable and how blessed I am to be in this position.
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. -Philippians 1:3
0 comments:
Post a Comment