Header image

Life's like a road that you travel on.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, April 16, 2012

After an absolutely fabulous week of "Spring Break," I hit the road today for the last time as a 2011-2012 Alpha Delta Pi Leadership Consultant. Even if I typed that a hundred times, I don't think it would ever seem real. Instead of getting all nostalgic though, let's focus on the three amazing chapters that I'll be visiting over the next two weeks!!!

Quinnipiac University: Hamden, Connecticut
Theta Theta Chapter

Boston University: Boston, Massachusetts
Rho Chapter

The George Washington University: Washington, D.C.
Alpha Pi Chapter

3 chapters. 3 states. 2 weeks.
An epic end to the best year of my life.
SO. PUMPED.

1 comments:

Megan C. Stroup said...

And you get a whole extra year as a 2012-2013 Senior LC! :) Have fun with Mary at Quinnipiac! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Post a Comment