Header image

It's a Captain's life for me.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, June 4, 2012

Serving Alpha Delta Pi this year as a 2011-2012 Leadership Consultant has truly been a dream come true. I cannot thank the international organization+officers enough as well as sisters, volunteers, and alumnae from across the country for making this year the most memorable of my life.

Luckily, the dream doesn't stop here as I will be continuing as a Senior Leadership Consultant. I know, I know...this isn't exactly "news" anymore, BUT I am thrilled to finally announce that I will be the Colony Consultant in the fall at Christopher Newport University!

I was fortunate enough to visit CNU's campus last October as part of our expansion presentation. I was completely blown away by the students, faculty, staff, and the sheer beauty of the campus as a whole. I have been keeping my fingers crossed ever since that I would one day be back.
I cannot wait to call Newport News home beginning in August!

Read more about ADPi Coming Home to Christopher Newport University.

1 comments:

Megan C. Stroup said...

So exciting! I've been wondering where the senior LCs were going to be stationed. :) So happy for you!

Post a Comment