Header image

Funfetti cake dip review.

Posted by Anna Kate Sunday, June 24, 2012

via Eat yourself skinny
I will personally vouch for this recipe from the 'Eat yourself skinny' blog. I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago and, I'll admit, I often pin a lot of cute things but never actually try them. This recipe looked too good not to try though, so Sarah Steele and I made this delicious Funfetti Cake Dip while we were in Mississippi. It definitely gets our seal of approval!

The recipe says to let the dip sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. However, if I were to make it again I would recommend letting it refrigerate overnight. The dip tasted a little bitter initially, but the longer we let it sit in the refrigerator the better it tasted.


With only 3 necessary ingredients (funfetti cake mix, fat free yogurt, lite cool whip) at 105 calories per serving, this is totally worth your baking efforts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment