Header image

America's Sweetheart.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, July 9, 2012

I'll admit, Emily Maynard single-handedly made me a Bachelorette fan this season. With the exception of Gossip Girl, I rarely watch television. Now, every Monday night, I find myself stopping whatever I am doing and racing to tune in.



Now Bachelorette Brackets are coming to an end. Emily has finally narrowed it down to the final two. I think it goes without saying that Emily has captured the hearts of the last men standing, along with countless viewers and fans. I have been #TeamArie from the beginning, but finale spoilers are saying that Jef does indeed receive the final rose. I am praying for some kind of surprise announcement during the after show following the final rose ceremony! Fingers crossed.


The finale countdown to Sunday, July 22 begins.


Which Bachelorette contender do you support and who do you think will get the final rose?

0 comments:

Post a Comment