Header image

Stylish blogger award.

Posted by Anna Kate Sunday, January 23, 2011

I have to say a very special thank you to the lovely Ally,
or you may know her as Medical Prepster!
She has helped me so much in launching my blog and
motivated me to hop on the Blogger bandwagon.

I am especially thankful to her today for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award!

If you haven't checked out her blog before, please do. You won't regret it!

The Rules
1. Link to the blogger(s) who gave the award
2. Share 7 facts about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 15 8 ladies


Here are my 7 facts:
1. I am (God-willing) graduating in May with a degree in Early Childhood Education
2. Ireland is #1 on my "places I want to visit" list
3. Azure blue is my favorite color
4. I live in my sorority house with nine other girls
5. My arms are currently sore from playing Wii Just Dance 2
6. I do my best thinking in the shower
7. I have never been able to pinpoint my favorite type of flower

I'm passing this award on to:

2 comments:

LivKit said...

Cute! Love your list!

Megan Garrison said...

I'm just now coming across this, & now I will be doing this!

Post a Comment