Header image

This, that, and the stuff.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, January 24, 2011

If you don't know me, then I should probably tell you that I am extremely organized.
I like everything in my life to be just so.

Over the holiday break, I made it one of my top priorities to get everything in my life organized to a tee before I went back to school.  It was one of those times where I had to take everything apart and make a huge mess before I could put everything back together.  After countless hours of organizing everything from notebooks to make-up essentials, there was one lonely pile of stuff left.



This stuff was an assortment of random things that no matter how hard I tried, would just not fit into a group with anything else.  I had to come to terms with the fact that it was going to have to stay together.  So, I finally made a "stuff" box.
I tried to find the most attractive storage unit I could so hopefully no one would notice that it was housing a bunch of random items.

Do you have a "stuff box" for the things that don't fit into your nice, neat life?

2 comments:

Liv Kit @ Simply Sunshine and Daisys said...

Yes! Lord help me but I do. Old keys, Eraser tops, Luggage tags.. and so and so forth!

Suburban Princess said...

Yes and I wish I didnt! I like everything in proper groups lol

Post a Comment