Header image

New year, new adventures.

Posted by Anna Kate Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I can't believe that I leave tomorrow to begin my second semester traveling as a Leadership Consultant for Alpha Delta Pi!! I think that I type it all out to make it seem more real. Even months later, it still seems too good to be true. Now that the cat's out of the bag (I've emailed all of the important people to give them a heads up) I can tell you my full schedule for the month of January. First and foremost (as you already know if you read this post) I will be visiting the Eta Epsilon chapter at Miami University in Oxford, OH. Getting this email on my phone made. my. day.


Following what I know will be a phenomenal Formal Recruitment at Eta Epsilon I will be keeping my recruitment shoes on to visit...
Zeta Xi chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at
The University of Virginia in Charlottesville, VA
To make me even more excited for this visit, I watched these videos that I found on their Inter-Sorority Council website. Such a great idea to help prepare PNMs (and apparently Consultants) for what Formal Recruitment is like at UVA.
Snaps to their Panhellenic!

As if things couldn't get any better in January, I get to be reunited with two of my other Consultant sisters at our colony to prepare for their big initiation and installation weekend at...
Loyola University Chicago

It looks like 2012 is already off to a great start! So excited to see what God has in store for this new year.
The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.  -Psalm 121:8

1 comments:

Megan Stroup said...

Hi Anna Kate! First, you are a phenomenal person. :)

Second, I don't know if you're interested in doing a blog "chain post," as I like to call it, but I nominated you for The Sunshine Award today! Check it out here: http://megancstroup.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunshine-award.html

L&L

Post a Comment