Header image

The nice list.

Posted by Anna Kate Friday, December 23, 2011

Remind me again...how many days until Christmas?  Oh, that's right -- TWO!  I can't believe how quickly the holidays have snuck up on me this year.  I plan on finishing my shopping today (procrastination at its finest) and gift wrapping.  I am so looking forward to baking all day on Saturday (the lady behind Betty Crocker is an ADPi, after all), spending time with my extended family, and going to Midnight Mass -- the most beautiful church service all year.

I must have been extra nice this year, because Santa Claus delivered one of my presents early...via email.  I received an email last week from the fabulous Annie Durant (aka my boss) with my travel schedule for the month of January -- HOORAY!  It's like Christmas every month opening that email.  And I can now officially tell you that my first visit of 2012 will be to...
Eta Epsilon chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at
Miami University in Oxford, Ohio

I have never been to Ohio before and I could not be more excited about this visit!  I will be arriving on the first day of Formal Recruitment at Eta Epsilon and I am seriously looking forward to being back in recruitment mode...
Boom boom I wanna go ADPi, don't you?

1 comments:

Kelcey Mary Lynn said...

Ah! That was my last visit of the semester! So sad we weren't there at the same time. You are going to absolutely LOVE Miami!! Have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy your LC break! :)

Post a Comment