Header image

Here to help tie the knot.

Posted by Anna Kate Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One of the things I am most grateful to Alpha Delta Pi for is introducing me to my best friends (referred to as SWs). The seven of us served on our chapter's Executive Committee together and have been inseparable ever since. We were all recently reunited in Atlanta for another memorable weekend.

In early July, my best friend (aka Rooms) received the surprise of her life when her boyfriend fiancé dropped to one knee and popped the question.
This weekend, it was her turn to ask the question: Would we be her bridesmaids?!

Here we are opening our cards...

Naturally, I shed a few tears after reading mine.




Heather is from St. Simons Island, so a nautical theme was the perfect way to "tie in" her hometown.

She gave us a each a card which read,
I can't Tie the Knot without you... Will you be my bridesmaid?

With each of our cards was a little package with a pair of gold knot earrings -- absolutely adorable! 

I am so honored to be a part of this journey and can't wait to stand by my best friend on her big day.

And the SWs prepare to get married...again! #BecomingBurrell

0 comments:

Post a Comment