Header image

That's a wrap.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, August 4, 2014

First-ever statewide recruitment workshop in Mississippi: check!

If you are reading this and happen to be a collegiate member, alumnae volunteer, or gracious parent who attended this weekend I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart. Without each and every one of you this weekend would not have been possible!

As a facilitator, one of the most special things I took away from this weekend was listening to each of the collegiate members speak about why they 'Came Home' to ADPi. I was reminded that our shared values, established by our founders in 1851, are truly what brought us all to the same sisterhood on different campuses across the country and continue to bind us together.

I can't wait to see how bright ADPi shines this year in the Magnolia State! I know y'all are gonna make Eugenia real proud, sisters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment