Header image

Throw some glitter, make it rain.

Posted by Anna Kate Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm not typically one to paint my nails any crazy color. The fact that I've stepped out of my french manicure bubble this year is a small miracle. Lately though, I have been trying some fun colors from Essie, such as tart deco.


In an effort to get outside my comfort zone, I've been searching for a glitter nail polish that I actually like -- nothing too tacky and that goes on smooth. My efforts had been unsuccessful until I stumbled across deborah lippmann polish last week while shopping at a boutique in Raleigh, NC.

I probably wouldn't wear this color all the time, but for a fun weekend with the girls or a night out, it's the perfect pop of color with a little sparkle! 

*Note: I did two light coats of Essie's sugar daddy polish as a base coat and then two coats of deborah lippman's candy shop to complete my look! 

Happy polishing!

3 comments:

hfkingsley said...

I just bought Essie's "Sugar Daddy" and LOVE it! I don't look good with color on my finger nails, so it's the perfect shade of barely-there pink!

SK said...

Just came across your blog, love it! And these nails are absolutely adorable. would love to follow each other on here as well as on bloglovin!

sincerelysk.blogspot.com
SK

Anna Kate said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, SK! Just started following your blog. :)

Post a Comment