Header image

Big wheels keep on turning.

Posted by Anna Kate Monday, July 18, 2011


On Saturday I finally got serious about packing for my LC travels (mostly because my Mom made me).  Luckily, we did have an awesome spreadsheet from the 2010-2011 LCs that made the packing process so much easier.  Thank you so much, sisters!  I don’t know what I would have done without it.

For my luggage, I have a three piece set of 360-degree rolling Heys Luggage.  With the help of the lovely Miss Ashlyn Stallings’ blog post that you can read here, I packed accordingly.  The largest piece of luggage is going to be my closet, the mid-sized one my powder room, and the smallest one my office.  The “closet” of course contains all of my clothes, undergarments, and shoes.  The “powder room” holds all of my shower supplies, hair products, make-up, etc.  And my “office” carries my books, laptop, digital camera, and medicine.

I have to give Ashlyn credit again for the advice on what I should take on the plane other than my rolling carry-on.  After talking with her (and asking her 1 of 1,000 questions) I invested in a briefcase bag that I absolutely love so far.  I obviously haven’t traveled with it yet, but it seems just perfect.

I guess I will find out soon enough how this little arrangement works because I leave for Atlanta TOMORROW to begin training at ADPi Executive Office!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow, your next few months will be super exciting! Two of my sisters from my chapter were just consultants for Phi Mu HQs. They said it was the absolute best experience of their lives. Now one is a permanent chapter consultant and the other is going to Grad school at Alabama and is going to be the graduate Greek advisor for them. :) I hope you will be blogging during your adventures!

Anna Kate said...

I can't tell you how excited for this amazing opportunity! I don't know how I am going to sleep tonight knowing that it all begins tomorrow!! It makes me feel even better knowing that other Consultants have had such a wonderful experience, too. I will definitely be blogging as much as possible while I travel, so stay tuned! :)

Emily Elise said...

I am SO excited y'all are all coming to town today! Can't wait to see y'all! You are going to have the time of your life during training and traveling this year :)

sSe said...

I cannot wait to hear about the next year! This job seems so amazing and I'm sure that the rest of your adventures will be absolutely amazing!

Post a Comment