Header image

LC survival kit.

Posted by Anna Kate Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I know y’all are probably tired of hearing how excited I am to move to ADPi Memorial Headquarters and be reunited with my Consultant Sisters, BUT I was just so beside myself last week in anticipation that I decided to make a “Leadership Consultant Survival Kit” for each of them.  This wasn’t anything big, just a little something cute that I wanted to do.  Here are the essentials –

LC Survival Kit

SWEET & SOUR CANDY 
A reminder to appreciate
the difference in others.

TOOTSIE ROLL
To remind you not to
bite off more than
you can chew.

STARBURST
To give you a burst of
energy on the days you
don't have any.

PAPER CLIP
To help keep things together
when they seem to be getting
out of control. 

PENCIL & ERASER 
To remind you that you
can start every day
with a clean slate.

PIECE OF RIBBON
For when you reach the end of your rope –
tie a knot to this
and hang on.

HAPPY FACE
Smiling not only increases your face value,
it is contagious.

RUBBER (HAIR) BAND
To help you stretch yourself to new limits.

SNICKERS 
To remind you to
laugh at yourself.

GUM
Your LC Sisters will
“stick” by you.

LIFESAVERS
A reminder of the times we need others
help and they need ours.

LEMON DROP
If life gives you lemons,
make lemonade!

1 comments:

sSe said...

This is sooo cute! Seriously I would be so excited if I ever got one of these, so I'm sure it was the perfect way to give a good impression.

Post a Comment